Monthly Programing 2018
Welcome to the ODC. Each month we meet, listen to a presentation, shop, get free stuff, stuff ourselves and socialize. Although our monthly meetings are structured to maximize the time we have together there’s no shortage of fun.
Here’s how a typical meeting goes:
(Members usually arrive early to reconnect)
- 7:30 pm the meeting begins
- Greetings from President and News highlights
- News from off-site groups like the Antiques Study Group + Costume Club
- Scheduled Presentation
- Tea time; treats; shop, and pick up free doll-related stuff
- Show and Tell (can be related to presentation but doesn’t have to be)
As you can see our meetings are jam-packed with activity and camaraderie.
Special reminders: All (new & old doll lovers) are welcome! Feel free to join in the fun. Just show up or contact us here to connect first (but it isn’t necessary).