Monthly Programming 2018
Special Note: Our evening meetings have changed to afternoons starting at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm the second Wednesday of each month.
This Wednesday November 14th the meeting starts at 1:30 pm
Welcome to the ODC. Each month we meet, listen to a presentation, have tea time, shop, get free stuff and socialize. Although our monthly meetings are highly structured to maximize the time we have together, there’s no shortage of fun.
Here’s how a typical meeting goes:
Note: (Members usually arrive early to socialize and reconnect)
- 1:00 pm the meeting begins
- Greetings from President and News highlights
- News from subgroups, for instance, the Antiques Study Group
- Scheduled Presentation
- Break with tea time ; occasionally shop the sale table and/or the free doll table
- Show and Tell (related to presentation but doesn’t have to be)
As you can see our meetings are filled with activity and camaraderie.
Special Reminders: All (new & old doll lovers) are welcome! Feel free to join in the fun. Just show up or contact us here to connect first (but it isn’t necessary).